Straws made from.... straw.
- Made from the stem of a wheat plant
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- Gluten free (Despite being wheat there is not a trace of gluten! The gluten enzyme is found in the grain, not in the wheat stem)
- Naturally waterproof - doesn't go soggy
- The original drinking straw used in the 1800's
- Looks gorgeous in a drink
We are excited to announce we have recently partnered with Tomkin to distribute our products. Same great prices and value, but now we have even speedier shipping and availability. For all sales enquiries please contact email@example.com.