Do you have plastic straws you're trying to finish before moving onto sustainable options?
We have you covered! We have partnered with Terra Cycle to help turn your plastic straws into new products.
Terra Cycle have launched plastic straw recycling boxes, simply order a box which includes a pre-affixed return shipping label, once full bring it to a local post office. Your straws will sent to a recycling facility where they will be turned into new products.
Please send us any paper or plastic straws.
HOW IT WORKS
- SELECT | Please choose the size of Zero Waste Box you'd like to purchase.
- COLLECT | When you receive your Box, fill it with the appropriate waste streams (listed above). Once full, ship your Box back to TerraCycle using the pre-paid, pre-affixed shipping label.
- RECYCLE | When we receive your waste, we'll safely recycle all of the collected materials. Please click here to see how your waste is recycled.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Full-color Zero Waste Box to be used for both on-site collection and shipping
- Pre-paid return shipping label (affixed to your Box)
- Processing of the waste
- Customer service
Do not send any liquid or food contents, permanent glassware, or permanent flatware.
Do not send in household hazardous waste such as lithium ion batteries, pressurized canisters, pesticides, oil-based paint or medical sharps, organics, broken glass, bio-medical waste, soiled diapers, or expired medication.
Do not accept any item that is classified as sharp, flammable, reactive, corrosive, ignitable, radioactive, toxic, infectious, or pathogenic.
WHY? Each Zero Waste solution is custom-built for specific waste streams. Additionally, our Zero Waste System must adhere to standard shipping regulations.